Imagine this. It's 5 years from today. What changes will have happened? What goals will you have achieved? Everything you envisioned a good life to be, you're living it.
The very first step is documenting what that future will look like.
Here's why it's so important:
- As a mom you should always have continued goals.
- It's important to remember what you like and what you want to do as a mom.
- Just because you are mom doesn't mean you can't still have dreams.
- It gives you a written, concrete idea what your future could look like.
- Documentation is your map when you get lost.
- Every time you write and see your vision, it becomes more real, more do-able.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
File size 8.5" x 11" paper. Print at 100% size. For best quality print on cardstock or heavier paper.
No refunds for this digital product. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Lisa@yourmomvillage.com